전남대학교

비쥬얼

GNB

History

  • home >
  • About Us >
  • History
연혁 목록
일자 내용
2014. KEUDOS programs started.
2013. Joint Double Degree Program was established with Rutgers University (USA).
2012. Joint Double Degree Program was established with University of Ljubljana (Slovenia).
2012. Joint Double Degree Program was established with University of Warsaw (Poland).
2012. Exchange programs were established with Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (Czech Republic).
2012. Exchange programs were established with Northumbria University (UK).
2012. Exchange programs were established with Christ University (India).
2012. CNU Business School was given full accreditation by the AACSB in July 2012.
2012. Exchange programs were established with Chiba University of Commerce (Japan)
2011. Exchange programs were established with University of Alberta (Canada).
2010. Anniversary of CBA was celebrated. Monument of Hope was Constructed.
2009. The Gallery of Public Relations and Heritage was established; Exchange program was established with Sao Paulo University-RP (Brazil) ; Exchange programs were established with East Asian Economic Forum (Chonnam National University Jilun University ).
2008. Exchange programs were established with Nagoya University (Japan) and Khulna University (Bangladesh); internship program was established with Walt Disney Co (USA).
2007. Exchange programs were established with University of Delaware (USA), Nanjing University (China), University of Economics, and Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam).
2006. Exchange programs were established with Institute of Management Technology (India), Unity Bank (USA), Jilin University (China), and Osaka City University (Japan).
2005. Joint Double Degree Program was developed with University of Texas, Dallas (USA).
2004. Joint Double Degree Program was developed with Bloomfield College (USA).
2003. Application for Accreditation was submitted to Association to Advance the Collegiate School of Business (AACSB).
2000. 50thAnniversaryofCBAwascelebrated.
1999. The first building was dismantled and rebuilt.
1996. Departments of Business Administration, Foreign Trade, and Accounting were consolidated into the Faculty of Business Administration, and Departments of Economics and Regional Development into the Faculty of Economics.
1993. Doctoral degree program was established in the Department of Regional Development.
1990. Doctoral degree program was established in the Department of Accounting.
1989. Master's degree program was established in the Department of Accounting.
1985. Construction of the second building was completed.
1981. The College of Commerce was renamed as the College of Business Administration.
1980. Master's degree program was established in the Department of Regional Development.
1978. Doctoral degree programs were established in the Departments of Business Administration and International Trade.
1976. Department of Accounting was established.
1975. Department of Regional Development was established.
1974. Doctoral degree program was established in the Department of Economics.
1970. Management Research Institute was established.
1969. Department of Commerce was renamed as the Department of Business Administration.
1969. Graduate School of Business Administration was established with 100 night-time special MBA students.
1968. Center for Korean Society Development (later renamed as the Center for Regional Development) was established.
1963. College of Commerce was restored at Chonnam National University.
1961. College of Commerce was merged to Chonbuk National University as per the decree of university restructuring by the government.
1958. The College was relocated from Mokpo to Gwangju. Faculty members increased to 19 and students to 732.
1955. Master's degree programs for the Departments of Commerce and International Trade were established.
1955. The College graduates its first cohort of 45 students.
1952. Mokpo College of Commerce was merged into Chonnam National University as one of five founding colleges. The College of Commerce initially consisted of three departments (Commerce, Economics, and International Trade) with 12 faculty members and 240 students. The master's degree program was established in the Department of Economics.
1950. Mokpo College of Commerce was established.